- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Fisher's is a first rate place to do automobile business. The staff is friendly, attentive, responsive and very competent. They are eager to help your car last as long as you would like it to last!
Frank & his team have saved my bacon more than once- they are always courteous, thoughtful, prompt, and expert- even with my 11 year old Mini Cooper. The team at Fisher's take care to fully explain my options to me, and never over-sell. And they have the most beautiful puppy in the office! (Be sure and request a greeting from Molly)
Visited for an inspection sticker. Friendly, genuine staff. Quick service. Garage felt professional and clean. I liked that the waiting area was a part of the service floor. Local business - try to make your transaction with cash.
Fast, honest, and reliable.
Consistently impressed with quality work, professional and friendly staff, and spot-on estimates.
I have twice been to this garage now. Frank has been honest and always willing to go the extra mile for me. Karen is so pleasant!! I will continue to visit this garage because of their amazing customer service. Thank you so much for getting this right Fishers!